When Dreams Change
Receive The Poorganic Life in your E-mail!
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Meet the Author
Hi! I'm Katrina, the original poorganic! At The Poorganic Life, I share about how we enjoy the riches of real food, authentic faith, and a delightful family --all on a teacher's salary. I love challenging you to live a more abundant and generous life!
Receive Posts by E-mail
Where’s the one about . . .?
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- Pride Goeth to Food Lion May 31, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- I’m so vain. I bet I think this post is about me. July 5, 2012
- Is this just January talkin’? January 8, 2013
- What Your Family Really Wants for Christmas November 27, 2012
- Do you Crock On? November 19, 2012
- Poorganic Pumpkin Puree November 13, 2012
- When the Gallup Pollster Handed Me a Mirror November 7, 2012
- Poorganic & Real Food Coupons for your “Normal” Grocery Store November 4, 2012
- Leshelle: Love that you did this. I have gotten stuck at C ...
- Joye: How did I miss this great vlog post?! I am so maki...
- Katrina: Thank you SO much for this encouragement! As you c...
- Monica: I just wanted to thank you for this post. We are ...
- Katrina: I'm so glad to have a new reader! Thanks for your...
- Lisa: My best friend met you at a conference and referre...
Posts from the Past